Serena Sandri is working as Assistant Professor at the Management Department of German Jordanian University since February 2012. Before joining German Jordanian University, she worked at the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management of HumboldtRead More
For EMNES, she contributes to the research areas on institutions, private sector development and finance.
- StudiesFinancial Development and Inclusion in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia - 27/03/2018
- StudiesMicro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Development in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco & Tunisia: Structure, Obstacles and Policies - 04/12/2017
- StudiesInstitutions and labour markets in the Southern Mediterranean countries – A survey of Egypt, Jordan, Morocco & Tunisia - 20/10/2017
- Working papersThe Impact of Institutional Uncertainty on Employment Generation Perspectives of Firms in Jordan - 09/10/2018
- Working papersSkills mismatch and returns to education in Jordan - 30/04/2018
- External publicationsTrade in Goods and Services and Its Effect on Economic Growth –The Case of Jordan. Applied Econometrics and International Development - 31/12/2016