The EMNES is very honoured that proposals of its distinguished members, Prof. Rym Ayadi, EMNES Director, President of the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA), and Professor at The Business School (formerly Cass), and Prof. Rim Ben Ayed Mouelhi, EMNES Director Tunisia and Professor of Economics and Statistics at ISCAE la Manouba University of Tunis, have been published by G20 Insights.
The G20 is an international forum for the governments and central bank governors from 19 countries and the European Union (EU) and is the premium forum for International Economic Cooperation. The G20 Insights only carries proposals of high quality, novelty and implementability from distinguished experts.
Specifically, the G20 Insights has published the following recommendations:
- Time to implement a tech-driven sovereign debt transparency initiative: Concept, design, and policy actions
- Co-authored by Rym Ayadi, Emilios Avgouleas
- Leveraging digital technology to bridge the global knowledge divide: The promise of MOOCs revisited
- Co-authored by Abdul Ghaffar Mughal, Sadiq M. Sait, Jitendra Roychoudhury, Rym Ayadi
- Investing in universal health systems aimed at Covid-19 and beyond
- Co-authored by Luiz Eduardo Fonseca, Amani Alkofide, Radia Sedaoui, Rym Ayadi, Viqaruddin Mohammed
- Africa’s diversification and its trade policy transformation
- Co-authored by Njuguna Ndung’u, Axel Berger, Clara Brandi, Uri Dadush, Fatima Olanike Kareem, Olayinka Idowu Kareem, David Luke, Simon Mevel, Rim Ben Ayed Mouelhi, Abebe Shimeles, Frederik Stender, Wilson Wasike
- World of Work in the 4th Industrial Revolution: Inclusive and Structural Transformation for a Better Africa
- Co-authored by Anita Prakash, Ashraf Patel, Brahima Coulibaly, Julius Gatune, K.Y. Amaoko, Lemma W. Senbet, Rim Ben Ayed Mouelhi, Tilman Altenburg, Witness Simbanegavi, Shingirirai S Mutanga
The Euro-Mediterranean Network for Economic Studies – EMNES is coordinated and promoted by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association – EMEA