Dr. Cinzia Alcidi is Senior Research Fellow and Head of the Economic Policy Unit at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) in Brussels and LUISS- School of European Political Economy- research fellow.
Prior to joining CEPS, she worked at International Labour Office in Geneva and she taught International Economics at University of Perugia (Italy). Her research activity includes international economics, macroeconomics, central banking and EU governance.Read More
She holds a Ph.D. degree in International Economics from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva (Switzerland).
- Studies Trade and investment in the Mediterranean: Country and regional perspectives - 12/11/2017
- Policy papers BRAIN DRAIN IN SOUTHERN MEDITERRANEAN COUNTRIES: EVIDENCE, CHALLENGES AND POLICIES - 06/02/2020
- Policy papers LABOUR SUPPLY, EDUCATION AND MIGRATION IN SOUTH MEDITERRANEAN COUNTRIES: POLICY CHALLENGES AND OPTIONS - 16/06/2019
- Policy papers LEGAL MIGRATION PATHWAYS ACROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN: ACHIEVEMENTS, OBSTACLES AND THE WAY FORWARD - 16/06/2019
- Policygraphics Labour supply, education and migration in Southern Mediterranean Countries (SMCs): Policy challenges and options - 25/02/2020
- Policygraphics Legal migration pathways across the Mediterranean: Achievements, obstacles and the way forward - 25/02/2020