Serena Sandri is working as Assistant Professor at the Management Department of German Jordanian University since February 2012. Before joining German Jordanian University, she worked at the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management of HumboldtRead More
For EMNES, she contributes to the research areas on institutions, private sector development and finance.
- Studies Financial Development and Inclusion in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia - 27/03/2018
- Studies Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Development in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco & Tunisia: Structure, Obstacles and Policies - 04/12/2017
- Studies Institutions and labour markets in the Southern Mediterranean countries – A survey of Egypt, Jordan, Morocco & Tunisia - 20/10/2017
- Working papers INNOVATIVE NASCENT AND EARLY STAGE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE SOUTHERN MEDITERRANEAN – EVIDENCE ON JORDAN AND MOROCCO - 16/04/2019
- Working papers The Impact of Institutional Uncertainty on Employment Generation Perspectives of Firms in Jordan - 09/10/2018
- Working papers Skills mismatch and returns to education in Jordan - 30/04/2018